Saturday, October 19, 2013

Peace Seeking Mission

If we are going to have a more peaceful world it will be because each of us does peace work...

What is one thing I will do today to change the energy I bring to my interactions with others and with creation?

Our social/political discourse is one place to start. Am I aware of tone and attitude? Does the way I express my opinion  open the door to dialogue and understanding?  Or does it incite--reinforcing aggression, fear, anger...?

Random acts of kindness, affirmation and beauty...

What ideas do you have for ways to help build our path to peace?


2 comments:

  1. Peace is my gift to you, and with your inspiring blog, today, I will teach my yoga class and all interaction with the intention to be peace. How to be peace, listen with ears of compassion, see with eyes of love, and serve with hands/hearts of gentleness. I love you Sr. dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. A specific intention makes a big difference

      Delete