Sunday, August 2, 2009

Too busy to seek?

I often find that I have to make a disclaimer about my spirituality--along the lines of, no one is every going to ask me to be a spiritual director...

the underlying substance of which goes to, when I get out of balance in the world of ministry-prayer, action-reflection, etc....it is always on the busy side of the equation.

I am lucky. Sometimes friends, things, flash moments..remind me to slow down, breathe, be.

I thank God for that, while still hoping for the grace/discipline/????? to move toward better balance.

1 comment:

  1. I have been using use as my spiritual director for my life time, I think Bridget would say the same. Anastasia, you are the inspiration for the calling I have: to be generous, to serve the poor through St. Vincent de Paul and to be good. I love you. You have enabled me to leap and bound fully into spiritual life and my life has been wonderful becuase of you.

    ReplyDelete